Automatic wire drawing machines have been widely used in machinery manufacturing, wire and cable, bamboo and wood products and other industries. In order to improve work efficiency and reduce the occurrence of safety accidents, Metal Tech will share the precautions for operating the automatic wire drawing machine. Let's take a look.
(1) Operators must wear gloves to prevent the workpiece from burning fingers and affecting product quality.
(2) Before starting the machine, carefully check the air supply of the equipment, whether the air supply pipeline is leaking, and discharge the accumulated water in the air filter.
(3) Install the wire drawing abrasive belt correctly (the direction of the arrow on the inside of the wire drawing abrasive belt should be the same as the direction of the arrow on the wire drawing roller). Carefully check whether the upper and lower bearing seats and the lifting screw are well lubricated, and make sure that there is no one on the front of the discharge before turning on the machine.
(4) After the automatic wire drawing machine is started, immediately check whether the belt swing is within the required range and whether there are other abnormal phenomena, otherwise it should be adjusted or shut down immediately.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to start the wire drawing machine and the dust collection fan at the same time, and it is strictly forbidden for the operator to leave the work post after starting the machine.
(6) It is strictly forbidden to place the workpiece directly on the conveyor belt for drawing without a pallet, and it is strictly forbidden to directly place the workpiece for drawing on a wooden pallet without a stop bar, so as to avoid damage to the conveyor belt and the workpiece flying out and hurting people.
(7) When two people are working, the operator behind the automatic wire drawing machine should not face the exit of the wire drawing machine, so as to prevent the workpiece from flying out and hurting people.
(8) The pressure adjustment of the wire drawing machine should be moderate. In general, the pressure gauge indication should be between 35 and 75. It is strictly forbidden to exceed the red line to avoid equipment or personal accidents.
(9) It is strictly forbidden to adjust the air pressure when the equipment is in normal operation, so as to avoid equipment and personal accidents caused by the loss of control of the abrasive belt.
(10) If there is any abnormal phenomenon during the operation of the equipment, it should be shut down and powered off immediately to avoid the expansion of the fault.
(11) When the equipment is being repaired, the main power supply should be turned off, and warning signs should be set up to prohibit operation to avoid accidents.
(12) The main power supply and compressed air should be turned off when off-duty or when the equipment is in standby for a long time to ensure the safety of the wire drawing machine equipment.
The quality of pretreatment of wire or bar by wire drawing machine is directly related to the product quality of standard parts and other metal products manufacturers. The wire drawing machine belongs to the metal product equipment industry. The metal wire drawing machine is used for the production and pretreatment of standard parts of metal products such as steel wire, various wire meshes, nails and screws.
Metal Tech sells the entire wire drawing machine line system including wire drawing machine, straightening and cutting machine, high-station wire pay off with descaling wheels, pointing machine, discharging machine, and wire drawing dies. Check if you have any interests.